Access the Talks, Session Notes, and Video Recordings from the NGEE-Tropics Virtual Annual Meeting!
- For talk slides and notes: click on Google drive link.
- For video recordings: click on Day 1 recording and Day 2 recording.
February 13-14, 2018
Zoom Videoconference (instructions below)
NGEE-Tropics will hold a Virtual Annual Meeting on February 13-14, 2018, using the Zoom videoconference platform. The goal of this year’s annual meeting is to showcase current progress and results across the project with our team and invited guests; to focus on a strong wrap up of our Phase 1 goals and deliverables in our final project year. All funded project personnel are expected to attend the Annual Meeting. Due to the virtual meeting format, we are taking a “lightning talk series” approach to maximize who can present and to keep the meeting dynamic. We have an exciting line-up talks and look forward to ‘seeing’ you virtually!
You can find the agenda to our meeting here: http://bit.ly/ngtvam18_agenda. Each day will start at 8:15AM PT/11:15AM ET and end ~2:30PM PT/5:30PM ET. We have a full agenda, so we ask that you join on time!
Folks belonging to any of the institutions below are strongly encouraged to join their local institutional hubs (please contact your institutional lead for the appropriate meeting room to join):
- BNL (Lead: Alistair Rogers)
- LANL (Lead: Chonggang Xu)
- LBNL (Lead: Charlie Koven; cc: Sandy Chin)
- NCAR (Lead: Rosie Fisher)
- ORNL (Lead: Rich Norby)
- PNNL (Lead: Ruby Leung)
For those joining individually, please test the Zoom application on your computer and phone ahead of the meeting: https://zoom.us/test
Zoom Videoconference details
- Step 1: First, join Zoom Video
- Join by computer: https://lbnl.zoom.us/my/ngeetropics
- In the pop-up window, DO NOT select “Computer Audio.” Choose the “Phone Call” tab and follow the details to join by phone – see also Step 2 below.
- In the lower left of the Zoom screen, hover your cursor and select the “Start Video” icon
- Step 2: Second, join Zoom Audio separately by PHONE
- Dial by phone: 669-900-6833 or 646-558-8656 or Find Int’l Number: https://zoom.us/zoomconference
- Meeting ID: 510 495 8131 #
- Participant ID: [Refer to the Zoom pop-up window with “Phone Call” details. The pop-up screen will disappear once you join by phone.]
- Step 3: MUTE your phone/speaker until you need to speak
- At the lower left of your Zoom screen, click on the “Mute” icon to mute your audio. When you need to speak, click again to “Unmute”.